Explore Bullhead City
Bullhead City Neighborhood Guides
New Homes for Sale in Bullhead City, AZ
Located along the Colorado River, the well-established region of Bullhead City, AZ, is an excellent place for everyone to settle down and live comfortably.
Bullhead City is a flourishing city in Arizona. Through the years, the city has been developing many of its features. Lands, homes, businesses, and more make the area much more comfortable and better. Living in Bullhead City offers the luxury of residing in a vibrant metropolis while at the same time having a laid-back lifestyle in one of the city’s great neighborhoods. Many new homes for sale in Bullhead City, AZ, are equipped with modern architecture, appliances, and facilities. For more detailed information about the current availability of new homes for sale in Bullhead City, AZ, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our team of real estate experts is always dedicated to helping you find the perfect home in beautiful Arizona.
A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD FOR ALL: Bullhead City combines the ease and adaptability of a large city with the beauty and charm of a small town. Professional Individuals can easily travel domestically and internationally, thanks to the proximity of an international airport in the area. Traveling inland and the air is never tricky in Bullhead City, AZ. Families, individuals, and even older people will appreciate the pleasantly warm weather and excellent quality of life Arizona offers.
MANY NEWLY DEVELOPED HOMES: One factor that indicates the city’s growing community is the prevalence of many newly developed and ongoing development of several homes for sale in Bullhead City. Homebuyers can assure that residential properties in the town are all skillfully and masterfully made by homebuilding professionals. These homes can cater to the varying needs of many homebuyers looking to relocate to Bullhead City, AZ.
PLENTY OF FUN THINGS TO DO: Those who appreciate warm weather will undoubtedly enjoy the temperature in the area. There are plenty of things you can do on a bright sunny day. On wet days, there are many indoor diversions for the residents’ entertainment, such as dining or playing indoor sports. There is no limit to natural beauty for outdoor activity lovers in Bullhead City since they can always participate in various outdoor and indoor extrusions around the area. Bullhead City is close to the Colorado River and open for rafting, boating, kayaking, and other water-related activities. Mountain ranges, canyons, and trails may be found all over the state for hikers and rock climbers. There is always something extra fun and exciting to do in Bullhead City!
Bullhead City, AZ Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Sale Price
Average Price Per Sqft
Average Rent Price
Average Days on Market
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Bullhead City, AZ
10 Real Estate Facts about Bullhead City, AZ
- Gorgeous homes for sale in Bullhead, City, AZ, have a home value ranging between $110,000 and may go as high as $800,000, depending on the houses’ attributes and location.
- These dwellings usually have a one to four-bedroom capacity.
- Most homes in Bullhead City, AZ, are equipped with at least one to four bathroom arrangements.
- Several newly established residences, primarily developed in 2022, are accessible in Bullhead City, AZ.
- Most of the properties for sale are one-story dwellings.
- The floor plans of these residences feature a livable interior area measuring from 500 sqft to 2,900 sqft.
- Lovely single-family homes characterize most of Bullhead City, AZ’s real estate portfolio.
- High-quality and fully working appliances are often furnished in most properties in the city.
- The interior features of the properties include granite kitchen counters, central cooling, walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and open floor plans. Floorings are usually made of tiles, marble, laminated, or carpet.
- Exterior features include beautiful landscaping, patios and porches, and sizable attached garage spaces.
Find Your Home
Latest New Homes for Sale in Bullhead City, AZ
Bullhead City Neighborhoods
Interactive Map of Bullhead City
Bullhead City, Arizona, is located roughly 97 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada, and across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada. The city is situated in Mohave County. Nearby booming urban centers include Laughlin, Nevada; Fort Mohave; Mohave Valley; Arizona; and Needles, California. The Mohave Valley Highway is one of the options for getting to Bullhead City.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m an experienced and licensed real estate professional working in the industry since 2005. I’ve owned and managed my own brokerage in California and have recently moved with my wife to Bullhead City. I’m a hardworking and dedicated realtor and give my best to ensure clients I work with get the best deal possible. If you have any real estate related questions about properties in the city, please feel free to get in touch with me today.