Explore Fort Mohave
Fort Mohave Neighborhood Guides
Homes for Sale in Fort Mohave, AZ
Fort Mohave is a highly-desirable community nestled along the scenic Colorado River in Arizona.
If you are looking for homes within your budget range, homes for sale in Fort Mohave, Arizona, are great candidates since they offer a quaint living environment yet are marketed for a relatively affordable price range. The attributes offered by these homes are exceptional for their price, and you can only find these great housing deals in the area. Fort Mohave is one of the places in Arizona that continues to grow and provide its residents with a comfortable life. If you wish to know more about the neighborhood or any homes for sale in Fort Mohave, AZ, please do not hesitate to contact us through our telephone and email.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD: The neighborhood in Fort Mohave is one of the most complimented neighborhoods in Arizona. The quality of life in the area is excellent, and it is reflected through various outstanding characteristics. The environment is always safe and clean, the job opportunities are abundant, the education is outstanding, the entertainment options are fantastic, and the housing is superb. The neighborhoods of Fort Mohave are known to have a family-friendly community. Families living in the area primarily love how kind their neighbors are, how supportive their community is for the further developments of their neighborhood, and keeping their area a healthy place to live in.
GREAT WEATHER: Homebuyers who love sunny days will surely fall in love with Fort Mohave. You can do many things on sunny days such as shopping and dining. During the rainy season, residents have the choice to relish in the comfort of their homes. After all, nothing beats being warm and cozy in your sheets while it’s pouring outside.
EXCITING OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: One of the highlights of living in Fort Mohave is the exciting outdoor pursuits you can do in the area. If you are into challenging outdoor activities like exploring trails, hiking, or rock climbing, to name a few, Fort Mohave has them all for you!
Fort Mohave, AZ Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Sale Price
Average Price Per Sqft
Average Rent Price
Average Days on Market
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Fort Mohave, AZ
10 Real Estate Facts about Fort Mohave, AZ
- Fort Mohave’s real estate market comprises homes with a starting price of $150,000.
- The highest price of the homes for sale in Fort Mohave is $575,000.
- Homes with a selling value of almost $500,000 usually come with private pools.
- The most common bedroom layout of homes in the area is two to four configurations.
- The bathroom capacity of most dwellings in Fort Mohave ranges from one to three structures.
- As for the livable space of the residences, they typically measure between 720 sqft and 2,100 sqft.
- The most prevalent home type in Fort Mohave is charming single-family residences.
- Some notable details about the interior features of residences in Fort Mohave include granite counters, open floor plans, pantries, and walk-in closets.
- The exterior features of many residential properties include attached parking spaces, porches, patios, and landscaped front areas.
- Interested homebuyers can also choose between homes with or without fences, depending on their preference.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Fort Mohave, AZ
Fort Mohave Neighborhoods
Interactive Map of Fort Mohave
Located on Arizona State Route 95 in western Mohave County lies the town of Fort Mohave. It shares borders with Bullhead City to the north, the Fort Mojave Indian Reservation to the west, and unincorporated Mesquite Creek to the south. You may reach the city using Aztec Road, which stretches west from the heart of Fort Mohave, over the Colorado River, and into the southeastern tip of Nevada, 16 miles south of Laughlin.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m an experienced and licensed real estate professional working in the industry since 2005. I’ve owned and managed my own brokerage in California and have recently moved with my wife to Bullhead City. I’m a hardworking and dedicated realtor and give my best to ensure clients I work with get the best deal possible. If you have any real estate related questions about properties in the city, please feel free to get in touch with me today.